Masud Khaddarposh Trust is organizing a Punjabi mushayra on a national level coming Saturday, October 10, 2015.
Most popular this week
- Aa Ja Sajna Vichhora Naeeon Jarda Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan
- Ae Athra Ishq Nahi Saun Denda Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan
- Chitta Kukkar Banere Te Musarrat Nazir
- Akhiyan Udeek Diyan Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan
- Aa Wasiyan Sanwaria Attaullah Khan Esakhelvi
- Aiwen Bol Na Banere Utte Kaawan Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan
Recently added songs
- Mainu Yaar Di Namaz Parh Lain De Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan
- Goriye Ni Lamma Ganna Nighat Seema & Taj Multani
- Kadi Te Karega Maula Nighat Seema & Taj Multani
- Kikraan Vi Lang Aaye Nighat Seema & Taj Multani
- Lal Meri Pat Rakhiyon Balaa Nighat Seema & Taj Multani
- Naveen Naveen Kanak De Nighat Seema & Taj Multani
From the blog
Punjabi scholar, researcher, poet and compiler Professor Sharif Sabir passed away last night on Oct 1, 2015.
Urdu translation of Dr. Saeed Bhutta’s celebrated Punjabi text Nabar Kahani is to be launched/inaugurated at Nankana Sahib on Oct 3, 2015.
Azad Theatre is going to perform its new play Hussain (The Weaver) that is based on the poetry of Great… Read more →
I have with me a version of the legend of Puran and Loona with “illustrations by native hands.” It was… Read more →
Found these invaluable photos of the people of Punjab from 1898-99 in a book I was reading today.
Muhammad Afzal Shahid, a scholar who has been working and writing about Heer Waris Shah for the past many years,… Read more →
Punjab Lok Sujag will be hosting a folk festival this weekend (Feb 7 & 8, 2015) in Bahawalpur. The festival,… Read more →
An idea is being floated in Punjabi circles of Lahore to create a sort of patronage fund for Punjabi writers,… Read more →