THAAP is organizing a series of events on mystic poets of South Asia from a variety of literary traditions. The… Read more →
Recently added songs
- Kadi Takrain Te Haal Sunawan Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan
- Tere Hanjuan Di Khair Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan
- Karlo Data Naal Pyar Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan
- Jagga Kuldeep Manak
- Jagga Shaukat Ali
- Sanu Ik Pal Chain Na Aawe Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan
- Mainu Chhad Ke Kalli Nu Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan
- Othe Amlan De Hone Nein Nabere Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan
- Rabba Lakh Lakh Shukar Manawan Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan
- Tere HundeyaN SundeyaN Mehbooba Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan
Most popular today
- Ek Kudi Jida Naa Mohabbat Mahendra Kapoor
- Aa Ja Sajna Vichhora Naeeon Jarda Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan
- Dam Mast Qalandar Mast Mast Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan
- Dama Dam Mast Kalandar (Original) Abida Parveen
- Akhiyan Udeek Diyan Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan
- Ae Athra Ishq Nahi Saun Denda Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan
- Ek Kudi Jida Naa Mohabbat Hans Raj Hans
- Ali Maula Ali Maula Ali Dam Dam Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan
- Baghdad Shahar Dee Kiyaa Nishani Iqbal Bahu
- Aiwen Bol Na Banere Utte Kaawan Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan
News & updates
Masud Khaddarposh Trust is organizing a Punjabi mushayra on a national level coming Saturday, October 10, 2015.
Punjabi scholar, researcher, poet and compiler Professor Sharif Sabir passed away last night on Oct 1, 2015.
Urdu translation of Dr. Saeed Bhutta’s celebrated Punjabi text Nabar Kahani is to be launched/inaugurated at Nankana Sahib on Oct 3, 2015.
Azad Theatre is going to perform its new play Hussain (The Weaver) that is based on the poetry of Great… Read more →
I have with me a version of the legend of Puran and Loona with “illustrations by native hands.” It was… Read more →
Found these invaluable photos of the people of Punjab from 1898-99 in a book I was reading today.
Muhammad Afzal Shahid, a scholar who has been working and writing about Heer Waris Shah for the past many years,… Read more →
Punjab Lok Sujag will be hosting a folk festival this weekend (Feb 7 & 8, 2015) in Bahawalpur. The festival,… Read more →
An idea is being floated in Punjabi circles of Lahore to create a sort of patronage fund for Punjabi writers,… Read more →
It’s the 1st day of Maghar today. Let me share with you a poem from Fard Faqir (1720-1790)’s BaaraN Maaha…. Read more →
Photos from Baba Bulleh Shah’s death anniversary celebrations at his shrine in Kasur. Taken on the last day of the Urs—August 26, 2014.
Bulleh Shah’s death anniversary will be celebrated on August 24-25-26 at his shrine in Kasur.
Our new program to support Punjabi writers and publishing industry.
Since it’s still Haṙh, let us share a few lines from a Bulleh Shah poem about “love in the month of Haṙh”
Hast-o-Neest Institute of Traditional Studies & Arts will be hosting a 2-day lecture series on Metaphysics of Punjabi Sufi Poetry by Dr. Shahzad Qaiser on June 26-27 in Lahore.
Punjab’s partition didn’t just result in the death of our loved ones, it shattered many a souls too. Beyond repair.