THAAP is organizing a series of events on mystic poets of South Asia from a variety of literary traditions. The… Read more →
Recently added songs
- Sanu Ik Pal Chain Na Aawe Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan
- Mainu Chhad Ke Kalli Nu Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan
- Othe Amlan De Hone Nein Nabere Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan
- Rabba Lakh Lakh Shukar Manawan Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan
- Tere HundeyaN SundeyaN Mehbooba Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan
- Mainu Yaar Di Namaz Parh Lain De Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan
Most popular today
- Dama Dam Mast Kalandar (Original) Abida Parveen
- Aa Ja Sajna Vichhora Naeeon Jarda Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan
- Dam Mast Qalandar Mast Mast Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan
- Ek Kudi Jida Naa Mohabbat Mahendra Kapoor
- Akhiyan Udeek Diyan Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan
- Kala Doria Parkash Kaur & Surinder Kaur
News & updates
Masud Khaddarposh Trust is organizing a Punjabi mushayra on a national level coming Saturday, October 10, 2015.
Punjabi scholar, researcher, poet and compiler Professor Sharif Sabir passed away last night on Oct 1, 2015.
Urdu translation of Dr. Saeed Bhutta’s celebrated Punjabi text Nabar Kahani is to be launched/inaugurated at Nankana Sahib on Oct 3, 2015.
Azad Theatre is going to perform its new play Hussain (The Weaver) that is based on the poetry of Great… Read more →
I have with me a version of the legend of Puran and Loona with “illustrations by native hands.” It was… Read more →
Found these invaluable photos of the people of Punjab from 1898-99 in a book I was reading today.
Muhammad Afzal Shahid, a scholar who has been working and writing about Heer Waris Shah for the past many years,… Read more →
Punjab Lok Sujag will be hosting a folk festival this weekend (Feb 7 & 8, 2015) in Bahawalpur. The festival,… Read more →